What is A/F/R means???? In sessions court

My brothers case was supposed to Hearing / custody matters on 09/09/2019: I checked the case status now and it� shows BUSSINESS : A/F/R and NEXT PURPOSE : SUMMONS and date on 23/0/2019 . What does this means ?? My brother is in jail . My sister and father who are A2&A3 r absconded currently. Does this means my brother is getting bails ??? Pls someone answer me

LEGAL

That does not mean for bail. The case is for summons. Next date of hearing will be on 23/9/2019,

To whom it is summons ? My brother is in jail already.

LEGAL

WHo has filed the custody case, the summons to the other party, 

Your brother is in jail in the same matter under domestic voilance or related matter. 

Can tyou please give detail of case 

Sohail, it�s my brother�s girlfriend who filed complaint on my family . 376 (physical relationship) 2 years of love relationship , SC st Atrocities along with 417 cases . On my brother , father and sister. He got arrested last month and kept in jail . A2&A3 are absconded. Now my family doesn�t want to marry her cz she doesn�t think wise also she�s kinda angry girl always . Stupid thinking Now she�s asking us to marry or else she will contest the cAse .

LEGAL

Yeah i have gone through this query before. But really it is so ticklish; It appears abuse of 376 and other laws a balckmail to get marraige done ,but really the matter is very serious. Bail at this moement seems difficult.Had you tried anticipatory bails for the other accused.The police report matters .

For now you can try for bails until police submits the charge sheet

Yes , we tried getting bails for 3z got rejected in sessions court . Now we applied for my father and sister at high court . Still no approval done for the admission. And yesterday I have seen at online saying summons . Actually to whom court has sent the summons ??? To the complianant or the accused ??? Pls clarify me about AFR means

LEGAL

It is means that the case was taken up on the date of listing and some ordered for Summons .The court shall issue summmons to the parties to appear.

For both parties??? Cz my brother is in jail n my family is absconded . So Compliant also needs to appear ???

For both parties??? Cz my brother is in jail n my family is absconded . So Compliant also needs to appear ???

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu