LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RVB (assistant)     06 November 2017

We need father like this

Sir I am posting the data on behalf of my sister family. If husband maintaining illegal martial relationship with many girls on day today basis how the women can tolerate this. In earlier days my sis husband rejecting the allegations about the same. Now we have all eye witness, audio, video & photo proof but i am scared to put the evidence in front of my elders by thinking my sis future as she has two young children's which are under 12 yrs. Now please guide for whom I should contact ? Police, Lawyer, Psychiatrist, Family Councillor or My so called elders... Please guide me. Thanking you Sincerely R B 9481714433

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     08 November 2017

You should try to bring the same to the notice of the elders of the family so that an amicable seperation and good settlement for your sister can be worked out.  This is assuming that your sister wants out of the marriage.   

RVB (assistant)     17 November 2017

Thanks madam. I tried my best. Now my sister husband torturing that you insulated in front of my elders and telling you are not suitable for me. Now I am totally blank in connection with my sister and their children's future...

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     17 November 2017

Sorry to hear all this about your sister. However if the husband is unfaithful with your sister, I think continuing the marriage with such man is of no use. The dissolution of marriage by mutual consent after settling the permanent alimony and maintenance for wife and maintenance for both minor children till the time they continue their education and are able to secure independent job for themselves should be sought from this man. Going for years long litigations both civil and criminal leads nowhere.

​As far making him understand the value of marriage and family life will not serve any purpose as he has been completely brainwashed by his female friends and bad habit are difficult to be given up

RVB (assistant)     17 November 2017

Sir , Thanks for your kind reply. If we go for mutual consent normally how much time it takes for divorce. As he is doing hotel business is there any scope for maintenance for wife and minor children's. I know personally that he is not giving any importance to his children's. Still his family can demand to become guardian for male child and not interested with female child.. Please suggest. Yours Sincerely Ravi b

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More