Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priti (....)     27 September 2014

Want to sale the land after family distribution

Dear Sir/Madam,

My father is having a land in our village on his own name after family distribution but the problem is that "vatani patrak" (property distribution certificate) has not been made. Our uncles had exchanged the land in between them but made a "kheradi patrak" (buying certificate) for it. and now they are asking us more land saying that the distribution is not yet finalised and also not giving us to sell the land. Also, one of the uncle is frightening us to give stay order on all the lands. We are staying in Mumbai and both the uncles are staying in village.

What to do?

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     28 September 2014

Since the property is in the name of your father, nothing to worry.  Your uncles cannot claim the property.  anyway, kindly give me full particulars to my email id ravinder2345@gmail.com.  or 7893011777 so that I can give you detailed opinion.  I have not understood your query correctly.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2014

If there was no proper partition and subsequent registration of partition deed, your father may ask for partition and file a suit to this effect. This will certainly make your uncles to come for a negotiation table. However take the help of a local lawyer to sort out the complications that may arise.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     16 October 2014

File suit for partition and you can also sale your respective share to any one withour parttion.Feel free to call if you left any query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register