Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

STUDENT.... (.......)     20 April 2014

Want to purchase property

Good Evening Members..

My wife is in Dubai and she want to purchase a land in INDIA. I am currently in INDIA for another 1 month and then I will also leave for Dubai. We have selected a property and I want to purchase that property and register the same in the name of my Wife as she cannot come to INDIA because of her job.

Can you please let me know the procedure to purchase the property and register the same in the name of my wife.

I would request you to please explain the procedure in brief and elaborate the same so that I can easily understand and follow the same accordingly.

Thanks..

Learning

6 Replies

mahavir singh (ADVOCACY)     20 April 2014

You can act on her behalf thru power of attorney. For more call 09910657998 mahavir singh advocate.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     21 April 2014

If it is an agricultural land NRI cannot purchase an agricultural property.In case of residential,industrial,or commercial land you can.get the POA of ur wife attested by indian council in Dubai and accept the same at registrar office of ur residential area,and effect the sale deed on behalf ur wife.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     21 April 2014

Your wife make a Special Power Of Attorney in your name for purchase Non Agriculture land / Property and then u stamp use Rs.100/- in India (Stamp Duty Office) and submit this PoA at the time of Registration of Sale Deed of this land/property. 

STUDENT.... (.......)     21 April 2014

Thanks for the information LCI Members...

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 April 2014

Dear Student is it an academic query?

STUDENT.... (.......)     23 April 2014

No Sir its not its not an academic query...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register