Want to change birth date

Hi, i want to change my birth year on 10th certificate and mark sheets. As on my birth certificate it is 1997 and all other document it is 1996 . So can anyone tell me the procedure? Thanks in advance
Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email:ramachary64@gmail.com

date of birth is registered in school leaving certificate / high school pass certificate , it cannot be changed.For CBSC students upto 5 years from the date of pass is eligible to apply for correction with the board. 


Dy Director

this is not a legal query.  this is a query on procedure.


contact the authority which issued certificate.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu