LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Kumar (job)     23 August 2016

Want to adopt kid of sister

Hi Sir/Madam, please help in my question.I want to adopt the kid of my sister. She had a divorce and then got married. She has legal custody of kid as per divorce ruling in settlement.her kid is under our guradianship since her birth.me and my wife are by every means are as parents to kid ,except not giving birth. I want to have ourselves as parents of the kid so that she gets all rights from us. she is just in play school,I want aferwards her documents carry my name as father anf my wife as mother.Her passport shall also have ours name.

What is the best full proof process for all this.that document shall also serves the purpose for passport and any government document to get our name as parents.

Learning

5 Replies

Kid is now 4 years of age

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 August 2016

Sir, 

You definately can adopt her. Please call to discuss regarding the same as I need to know certain facts before I would give you my final words. You need to prepare an adoption deed and get the same registered for future purposes. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 August 2016

Hi Kumar.. I feel this wiki link is not of much help. Thanks for looking into my question.

thank you Kapil Sir..I cannot call you now.

is there more information you can provide me to understand the time and process for my case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More