LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravishankar Baranwal   26 August 2017

Wan

I was travelling from Borivali to Ahmedabad in Gujarat express in 2nd Seater compartment on August 5th 2017, after completing my night shift. I was going to Ahmedabad to celebrate Rakshabandhan. About 10:30 AM I was sleeping, a transgender had come to me, disturbed me & asked me to give him money. That time I had sat in middle of two other lady passengers. He was forcing to give him money. I had denied him, but he started to abuse me. I didn't want to give money to him, but that time I was between two lady passengers & he was abusing me. So forcefully I had to give money to him. Due to that incident, I had headache & couldn't sleep well.

I asked to one of the lady passengers whether the TTE had come to check the ticket or not, when I was sleeping. She told me that no one had come to check the ticket. During the whole journey none of the TTE had come to verify the ticket, whether authorised passengers were in the compartment or not.

I had raised a complain on COMS application of Indian Railways for the incident done by transgender, but didn't get any response from Railways.

Some how I reached home. But due to headache & that incident I was not feeling well. I couldn't celebrate Rakshabandhan due to Headache properly.

After celebrating Rakshabandhan, some how I came back to Mumbai.

On August 17th, 2017 I got a mail mentioning that RPF had tried to contact me, but hadn't gotton any response from me. So closing the COMS complain. RPF was lying to me. They hadn't contacted to me.

So for this incident I want to file a case against Indian Railways in consumer forum. Please let me know the process & which point should I mention in the petition. How much compensation I will get for the whole incident by the transgender as well as RPF & absence of TTE.

Learning

1 Replies

Ramkesh Kaushal (Advocate)     26 August 2017

for this you should contact to any lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register