Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A.JAGADISH (FINANCEE EXECUTIV)     20 August 2014

Vialation of 20 b drug licence condition

Dear Sir,

we are a Distribution Company. we have obtained 20 B  licence under drugs and cosemtics Ac 1940 . we have sold the Schedule C Drug to non licence holder. Drugs Department Filed case and seized drugs from the provision store and seized bill copy . Filed case against the directors and competent person under section 27 d . please help me how i can go about this case.

Regards

Jagadish

A.Jagadish

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 August 2014

Since the purchaser of drugs do not possess the licence, the deptt is right in booking them. However, contest the case through a local lawyer, pay fine/penalty imposed, meanwhile advise them to obtain a licence.   

A.JAGADISH (FINANCEE EXECUTIV)     21 August 2014

Dear Sir,

As per the provison punishment is 1 to 2 years imprisonment and with fine of Rs.20000/- the reduction of  imprisionment is the descretionary power of judge. i want to understand whether we have to accept plea guilty or we should fight the case.

Regards

A.Jagadish

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 August 2014

You don't  accept the charges and plead guilty of the offence, let the trial go on and the court decide it, you can prefer appeal after that, contest the case by engaging an expertise and prudent lawyer for reliefs.

Cullen Haley   14 July 2020

There are many conditions to get the b type drug license among the market this was good to get the data. Having aspects about the feed files needs to have essay bot review that can gain knowledge or used to put inside the action of other formations to get on it.

followers canada   05 April 2021

"Central License Approving Authority" means the Drugs Controller, India, ... license or by wholesale, shall be issued in Form 20, Form 20-A or Form 20-B, ... or in violation of any statement or direction recorded on such container, label or ... responsible for the manufacture of drugs for the purpose of rule 76 read with rule ... Buy instagram followers australia

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register