Very urgent - Property dispute

Dear all,

My Grandfather was owning 9 acres farmland in Maharashtra and he had three sons A, Band C he had died in 1992. then my father son A being elderone looking after the farmland he also died in 2006 before death these three brothers divided this property in four part 1,2,3 and 4 respectively part 4 for my grandmother. Also we obtained the 7/12( property card) of the divided land in around 2006 now in 2011 the son B have changed the 7/12 (property card) of son A (died) in his name as this land is somewhat good than the remaining and he made a agreement with third party to sell it I wish to know

1) How to stop him from selling this land to third party?

2) Is it possible to file a case under cheating and forgery against Uncle (son B) and talathi?

3) How to complaint the against TALATHI who have issued this changed 7/12 to Sub divisional Officer?

4) I had only the 7/12 obtained in 2006 with me is it sufficient to complaint against them?


Thanking U

urs faithfully

Dnyaneshwar Vaidya 9028032057     


you will have to lodge appliction of objection at Mamlatdar(Executive magistrate) to quash the entries of SON B in revenue record and the special civil suit under specific relief act for your heirship part

You can also make appeal to deputy collector for delete entry of son B from revenue record under Mumbai Land Revenue Code section 108(5)

You can also file the criminal complaint against your Uncle B but talati will be safe due to provision of good faith




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu