LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reshma   06 April 2017

Verification of documents filed in court

hello sir, members... how to verify all documents given by me is filed in the court and judge received/read it? when filed CA, am getting only petition document. please kindly advise how to get all the documents filed by me and opponent in a case? thanks.

Learning

9 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     06 April 2017

Originally posted by : Reshma

hello sir, members... how to verify all documents given by me is filed in the court and judge received/read it? when filed CA, am getting only petition document. please

kindly advise how to get all the documents filed by me and opponent in a case? thanks.

To get all the doucments filed in a case, fill the  form for certified copy porperly mention " Complete file with all ordersheets"

Sachin (N.A)     06 April 2017

If you only want to "check" the court file you can write application to judge for inspection of file. Judge will allow your application and you can read the file in court room. 

stanley (Freedom)     06 April 2017

@ Reshma 

Catch hold of court clerk or your advocate and go through the file . You will know what is filed .

Amith K (NA)     07 April 2017

Did you apply for certified copies of all the documents?

If yes and you are still getting only the plaint copy then inform the certified copy section clerk that you want copies of all the documents in the file. Also inform the court clerk to send the entire file to certified copy section for certified copies.

Reshma   21 April 2017

the clerk is saying judge will not give all documents, because some are called non-marked documents. i dont know what does this mean. how to get all the documents submitted by husband? thanks.

Sachin (N.A)     21 April 2017

Why are you not applying copies through procedure why you are approaching to clerk?

Contact a lawyer, if you don't understanding the procedure explained as above.

Reshma   22 April 2017

My lawyer told me this. I was not convinced, so he took me to the clerk who said samething.

stanley (Freedom)     22 April 2017

Originally posted by : Reshma
hello sir, members... how to verify all documents given by me is filed in the court and judge received/read it? when filed CA, am getting only petition document. please kindly advise how to get all the documents filed by me and opponent in a case? thanks.

@ Reshma 

your lawyer can easily ask the clerk for the file  and along with him you to can go through it and check what is filed . I really cant understand what sort of issue you are making over here. 

Last Reply 

sai narayana   26 April 2017

Before marking, certified copy of that document can't be given. That's true.

Marking means, acceptance by the court to consider that document as evidence for the adjudication of the case in which that document was filed.

All the documents we submit may or may not be marked because some/any/all of them may miss the criteria required for court like 1. Is that Original or xerox copy, 2. If that is a stamped document, is that properly stamped or not and 3. whether that document really relevant to the case.... etc after duly considering the objections from the opponent party/counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register