LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Duru   06 September 2017

Vasai courts slower than turtles too

In May 2015 i have filed petition against my retired govt. employee husband (married under special marriage act in Jan 1990, daughter born in dec. 1990), i am soon to retire in a year/two. All possible documents already submitted, both parties regularly present, till date the judge has not even looked to pass interim maintenance judgement, please advise how do i get my papers moving, when its very much a straight forward case, to win the case - have been constrained to work against very poor health too. Besides this, Bigamy case is also to be served upon him (being government employee and married under spl., marriage act, though being muslim he has married for 2nd time), please advise how to take this forward with an edge. Thanks/ DB

Learning

5 Replies

Dhanraj   06 September 2017

Kindly make application to chief district judge at Thane for transfer of the matter to additional sessions judge at Vasai. You can contact me for further assistance. My contact no. 9890096456

Kindly make application to chief district judge at Thane for transfer of the matter to additional sessions judge at Vasai. You can contact me for further assistance. My contact no. 9890096456

Duru   07 September 2017

Thank you for your prompt response, it should be Palghar na, Thane???, I have written to the Chief Justice Maharashtra, have no clue if any action has been taken on the letter, had separately sent to the Registrar too. Should get in touch soon.  Will the

additional sessions judge act promptly/effectively, since its a very straight forward case..

Thanks/ DB

Duru   07 September 2017

Thank you for your prompt response, it should be Palghar na, Thane???, I have written to the Chief Justice Maharashtra, have no clue if any action has been taken on the letter, had separately sent to the Registrar too. Should get in touch soon.  Will the

additional sessions judge act promptly/effectively, since its a very straight forward case..

Thanks/ DB

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register