Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter

Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Criminal Law > Dowry > Vague allegations, section 211, 212 and 213 of crpc   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1 2

There are 12 Replies to this message

Munirathnam

Scientist
[ Scorecard : 894]
Posted On 26 December 2012 at 14:46 Report Abuse

If allegations are vague without disclosing the particulars of the incidents which are required as per section 211, 212 and 213 of CrPC what could be done......?

Can court proceed further to frame charge without the details, mentioned in Section 211, 212 and 213 of CrPC, of allegations....

What option available to the accused at this stage.

Online certification courses in IP, IT and Social Media laws

Member (Account Deleted)

Practicing Advocate/Legal Consultant/Legal Process Outsourcing, 08427414792
[ Scorecard : 6425]
Posted On 26 December 2012 at 17:55 Report Abuse

Consult a local lawyer. Paying the legal fees of a local lawyer is undoubtedly within your financial reach. You qualify for no pro bono legal advice by any lawyer.

Total thanks : 1 times

Munirathnam

Scientist
Posted On 26 December 2012 at 18:13 Report Abuse

Here I am taking help of different experiences of experts to make the final decision more mature.... If you say that my lawyers is the expert and no other in this forum is more talented than my lawyer then it would be over confidence...

I already paid fee to my local lawyer .... just want to gather information from experts of different kind.

Munirathnam

Scientist
Posted On 26 December 2012 at 18:19 Report Abuse

My trail court lawyer said that during the trail cross examination we will highlight the vagueness of the allegations ... but he has no answer why prior to that ..... he says court done mistake by taking the cognizance of allegations but I am not convinced in saying that court done mistake.

Member (Account Deleted)

Posted On 26 December 2012 at 18:40 Report Abuse

If your lawyer starts answering all your 'ifs' and 'buts' he will never be able to perform his professional duty. Trust your lawyer. If you don't trust him then go to another lawyer and consult him after paying his fees. I stick to my stand that litigants like you do not qualify for free legal advices.

Total thanks : 1 times

Munirathnam

Scientist
Posted On 26 December 2012 at 18:50 Report Abuse

Without reason I can not say my lawyer is wrong, bad....

Thanks for your rejection of advice.... I never expected advice from you. And by mistake also if you give any, I may not believe it. As per you everything could be done in Cross Examination ..... let it be.

Member (Account Deleted)

Posted On 26 December 2012 at 21:22 Report Abuse

I will not commit the mistake of advising someone like you, not even with a heavy brief. Neither should any other lawyer who has an iota of respect for the profession he makes his livelihood from and the robes he wears, advice you.  For you no lawyer is worth believing. Right? Why do you then go around asking lawyers for help? If you cannot trust your lawyer who is aware of all the facts of your case how can you expect the other lawyers here to advise you any better? Overly freaked litigants like you who don't trust their lawyer and try to be smarter than him, ultimately get doomed.

Munirathnam

Scientist
Posted On 27 December 2012 at 10:01 Report Abuse

You gone mad.....go to hell Mr. Ashish.

Member (Account Deleted)

xxxxxxxx
[ Scorecard : 1497]
Posted On 30 December 2012 at 16:49 Report Abuse

@Queriest,

Query 1.

Can court proceed further to frame charge without the details, mentioned in Section 211, 212 and 213 of CrPC, of allegations....

Reply- Yes

Query 2.

What option available to the accused at this stage.

Reply- Wait for the final charge to be established.Defend after that.

Advice-

Please don't be argumantative just for the sake of doing arguments. Be argumatative only when you need to state something new or adding more facts.

Thanks

Regards,

Munirathnam

Scientist
Posted On 02 January 2013 at 15:56 Report Abuse

Dear Susmitra Kumar,

The charge is framed in 498A case but the allegations do not diclose the partiulars of the alleged incidents .....

Ex: Allegation that the wife was harassed in matrimonial home and the pregnancy of wife is aborted ..... whereas no mention of alleged pregnancy abortion date, place, time and also no detaisl of hospital and no medical/hospital reports on record etc. ....

What is the need to crosss examination if none of the details are disclosed..... court can not convict with the vague allegations that are on record in case cross is not done.... as per my advocate.....

I believe my advicat eis true but other experts also may comment .....

Related Files

Previous Thread
Previous
Next Thread
Next