Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Username12345 (1)     29 October 2015

Urgent suggestion needed

Hi,

I require urgent advise/suggestion.

Me n my husb seperated since 7yrs n i hav a boy whoz 7yrs old. Right after the birth of the child we both are not together. It was mental n physical torture and dowry (asking money frm my parents) for me frm my husb n FIL. I am with my parents frm dat tym taking care of my kid. We waited for 3.5yrs for husb to reconcile as he had told in the panchayat tht he will come bck n take me in 3mths tym. But he never turned up and went absconding. We went many times to  FIL house but he jst abused us n never tld where the son was. One of the lawyers in his village convinced me tht he will solve the case in 1 week tym. I am staying in a diff state n went to this lawyer thinking tht he will solve my issue in one week. Before tht last tym i went to FIL to ask where the son was and he abused me n didnt allow  me to enter the house. Then i thought deeply on it and filed a FIR in AP(Andhra pradesh) regarding 498A n DVCC there with the help of Mahila Mandal n d lawyer. 

This lawyer as was frm their village got mixed with them and left me half way in the case. I appointed another lawyer and this lawyer too just kept taking dates and never informed me anything. He told me tht DVCC will be alongwith Divorce. That tym i didnt hav much knowledge and trusted him but after 2yrs i came to knw tht its not Divorce. I changed another lawyer and informed him tht he inform the other party lawyer tht i want a mutual divorce so tht no one has to go to courts again n again. I stay in diff state and its terrible for me to do up n down to such far place leaving my kid with my mom. 

I recently had a surgery and i wasnt able to attend the court for many month for DVCC. The lawyers issues, my health and long distance travel all this has delayed my case a lot. Its at the stage of showing evidence for DVCC. This hearing i need to show the evidence or else the case will be dismissed. My query is tht from where should i bring the evidence as the domestic violence was at home inside the closed doors and the walls. Even though ppl in this village knw abt it no one will be coming on my side and helping me in evidence. So I am really confused for this. 

Kindly advise me on this issue. I seriously want to get out of this relation as it is very stressful. Plus I have a kid and till now we havent received a call nor a paisa for the kid or myself and this  is case of desertion. Please guide me and I will be very thankful. 

Learning

11 Replies

vijay praba   29 October 2015

Hello sir I am vijiya prabakar but my name is typed as vijaya prabakar in degree certificate. It will create any problem in document verification for government job ah sir

(Guest)

Reddy,

Law will take its own course, but I would suggest that you start doing some job according to your educational qualification, you will get alimony if you have applied for it in court either IA or permanent alimony, if you have not applied for alimony first apply it, if reconciliation is not possible take MCD and find new partner

maq   29 October 2015

Hello to All,

I am a muslim and being a handiapped person (left upper arm partially not working), i have completed my btech cse got private  job with normal pay salary.

i strongly believe to my parents & my parents believed to our family relations members settled marriage within 1week & started arrangements. Everyone is happy with my marriage but the bride is not happy with my one hand and my body gesture.

From past 1year my wife is on dialysis as Two kidneys got failed in her 7month preganancy due to BP and some other causes. As per doctor she is not fit for marriage relation until cured. No scope of cured from dialysis as she is very rude to her medicines,parents even me and doctors too.

Now i need a suggestion from u all as i want to do second marriage as i want my own kids and life partner to help me in my homely needs.

Do my wife has any opition to file a case against me regarding my second marriage proposal 

And how can i escape from police cases and court

Please suggest me very urgently as i do want happy my own family.

Regards:

Maq sami

SuperHero (Manager)     29 October 2015

Time gone, Money Gone, Health Gone..

Better forget about the cases and start working. You have survived and lived so far and I believe you have the courage to continue to live and take care of your son.

You can file for maintenance and alimony. Good Luck...

maq   29 October 2015

i want to do second marriage, a good life partner.

How to escape from my first wife hospital torture 

maq   29 October 2015

Now i need a suggestion from u all as i want to do second marriage and life partner to help me in my homely needs.

Do my wife has any opition to file a case against me regarding my second marriage proposal.

Now my age is 29years and atleast remaining life  should be happy and colorful small happy family.

once i tried to talk about divorce to my wife , but to her extreme health problems she got admitted in ICU hospital, so there is no option of open talk.

Is secret marriage may lead problems to me ? , what may

the problems

(Guest)
Originally posted by : maq
Now i need a suggestion from u all as i want to do second marriage and life partner to help me in my homely needs.

Do my wife has any opition to file a case against me regarding my second marriage proposal.

Now my age is 29years and atleast remaining life  should be happy and colorful small happy family.

once i tried to talk about divorce to my wife , but to her extreme health problems she got admitted in ICU hospital, so there is no option of open talk.

Is secret marriage may lead problems to me ? , what may

the problems

Be with her in these tough times you arsehole.  No option for you other than that.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 October 2015

Repeated querywith the same subject/clarify

(Guest)

I still beieve that this is not the end of the road for your wife's health, she can lead normal life with ayurveda treatment.  Dont give up hope. Contact me for further details.

Username12345 (1)     02 November 2015

Please give me suggestions. I am seriously in need of advise

SuperHero (Manager)     02 November 2015

Withdraw the case, Work hard, Be a self made woman or man...

Arise Awake and Stop not until You reach the Goal. Good Luck..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More