LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous Indian.   30 April 2018

Urgent solve pls.

Sir/madam, I hv given my chief examination to the Ld. M.M, chief of my mother is left and i want to given remaining chief which i think some facts are still left which is not properly mentioned in my FIR but parially existed. That they hv harassed at that time as well as still harassing... Kindly guide which provision will take me before the court through application? Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

If your mother was not included in list of witnesses, you can file an application u/Sec 311 CrPC seeking to examine your mother as a witness. In your application, mention specific details such as: (i) whether you are the complainant (ii) what kind of explanation was given & why you want it further elaborated (iii) it is necessary to cross-examine to highlight veracity of facts stated in the direct examination (iv) that if your mother's testimony is not brought on record, it is likely to cause you severe irreperable loss. In your prayer you cite that your mother be re-summoned as a court witness to achieve the truthful conclusion of the case. 

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register