Urgent reply


Please reply urgent. We have frequent problems with our neighbours from 25 yrs. they have used all politics & police power to harass us. Even his childrens creating lots of problems to us. They(full family) often come to beat us with weapons into our homes. One day we got fed up & complained to police taking all earlier police complains(which were not invstigatd) & Muncipal office false complain which he has given on us.

We submitted all complain sheets to police, Circle Inspector said he will bring a compromise  and didnt do any investigation for one month. he kept us calling to PS & torturing us saying tht our neighbour is a good person & he will file FIR against us. then we didn't agree for compromise.

then my neighbor took all our sheets from police & filled an FIR against us. Police helped him in booking false FIR under section 448, 427, 509, 506. then Police came for investigation with other neighbor & told false abt us. One day police came early morning jumping from walls & arrested us & produced before court.


Please help me what to do?

Thanks in advance.


dear querist ,

all offences are bailable , all are also compoundable except sec 506 ipc., now you can  file a complaint before the magistrate regarding this matter.consult some local layer for applying of bail.




Dear Krishnaji,
I’m not qualified to guide with regards to your legal case, but I would like to make a few comments / suggestions.
Police almost always sides with RICH & the POWERFUL. 
You could file a complaint (with regards to your earlier complaints not getting investigated properly) with the Asst. Commissioner of Police of your area. He will direct the local police station to take appropriate action on your complaint.
Also file an RTI application with the police asking for a copy of all your earlier complaints, along with the investigation reports & the action taken report. This will force the police to take some action on your complaints.
Warm regards
P.S: I’m not a Lawyer

Contact a local lawyer who is experienced in dealing with these type of matters, sit and discuss with him. Since you have already been filing complaints with police which have not been investigated, let the lawyer decide if there is enough material so that he can approach High Court to get these false cases quashed for misuse of the process of law.

Practicing Advocate/Legal Consultant/Legal Process Outsourcing 08427414792

The second part of 506 IPC is non-compoundable while the first one is compoundable. The remaining offences are compundable, i.e. the proceedings can be brought to an end if there is a compromise outside the court between the complainant and the accused. Since the FIR has been lodged against you by the police in connivance with the comlainant, you should move the jurisdictional HC for quashing of the FIR if a compromise is not reached.


Ashish Davessar


Supreme Court of India

Punjab and Haryana High Court


Sorry i couldn't do what you said, because i appointed a lawyer & he told us that we can't do anything until I get rid of the FIR. He suggested if we do anything now it will be of no use. But the thing is the case next hearing was supposed to be on 11th October 2012. Which didn't happen as they didn't call the names in the court.
We approached the police & they said we might be called on next few days. My judge told  that the file is missing so we will were not called. Told that he will call us on few days.

Whenever i call him he says the same.
When i ask my Lawyer for alternative he suggest me opinion which are of high cost. I'm financially no too rich.
Did my neighbor do anything on this in such a way that the false FIR be with me forever.

Can't I squash the FIR in local court.

We can't bear the amount needed to go to High Court.

Please help me out with a good advice.


please reply.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu