Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj (Software Engineer)     28 November 2014

Urgent help needed

Dear All, 

My wife complained against me in the police station framing me in 498A and DV cases. Police called me to meet them on Sunday. My father talked with police and they assured us that no arrest will take place. and said if you both not settle the matter we will forward the matter to court. Now my question is will girl side get a court appointed lawyer (sarkaari waqil) aur they have to find one to fight their case. and as i have all the proofs against their charges and a recording where girl herself admitted in front of local panchayat that she accused me and my family of these charges to make us visit her. Still i need to apply for anticipatory bail. as no FIR has been lodged till date. 

Its urgent Please reply

Learning

2 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 November 2014

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 December 2014

Though the police have assured that they will not make any arrest on the basis of her complaint, they don't keep up their promises, hence to be on the safer side, better obtain AB and be safe and sure about it. As far as her case, the police will prosecute the same through public prosecutor, she does not have to go behind any lawyer for prosecuting the case. You can safe guard your evidences to be used during trial and not now itself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register