Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishal   18 September 2015

Urgent :-govt employee visited abroad without permission

Hi Sir ,

One of my known Person visited to Thailand with his family without Permission of Hos Govt Department .

Few days back he got curular from his/her department that everyone needs to submit a copy of Passport who has recently visited to abroad in last 2 years . He/She has visited in dec 2014 @ Thailand.

So please let me know should he/she needs to submit photocopy of his passport ??? Or his/her govt job is on risk .?  She was not aware regarding the same that Permission is required to visit abroad .

Plese let me know what is the best option for this situation ??

And also let me know what are possibility risk for his job & how he/she can defend the same at his office .She was on his leave from 1st dec 2014 to 20th dec 2014 , Visited date 10 to 15 dec 2014.

She has not taken prior permission to visit abroad. So please let me know the options ??

Please give ur suggestions on urgent basis.

Regards

Vishal 

Learning

4 Replies

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     18 September 2015

There are two categories which envisages that prior permission/prior sanctions are processed.Group !A! services and Group !B! services.respectively.However it is felt that prior intimation to the previous organisation is the best remedy.Kindly setforth the facts/circumstances under which prior intimation could not be obtained, with a relief for expost tacto sanction of the appointing authority in the first instance.Pass Port and Other follow up action can wait till the expost facto sanction is obtained.

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     18 September 2015

At this moment he should just submit the photocopies of the passport.  If they ask further, than tell them that it was a sudden family programme and he was already on leave, so he could not obtain prior permission.  he should also tell the office that if it was well planned, he would have obtained prior approval

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     18 September 2015

Advocate vinod passy has setforth the right direction...Regards slakshmanrao3@gmail.com

Q Slinger (NA)     23 May 2016

Originally posted by : Advocate Vinod Passy New Delhi
At this moment he should just submit the photocopies of the passport.  If they ask further, than tell them that it was a sudden family programme and he was already on leave, so he could not obtain prior permission.  he should also tell the office that if it was well planned, he would have obtained prior approval

Perfect advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register