Urgent claim on widow family pension

I want an urgent help from this forum regarding on widow family pension for my mother which facing problem to claim this pension of her desease father. She has already submitted all the documents to the government authority but due to the objection from her elder sister as she is also a widow and she is neither giving any NOC nor co-operating to share this pension with us. As our financial conditions is not well so it is my humble request to all of you to kindly help me as soon as possible to get this pension. Thanks in advance.

Of her deceased father means what?

Of her deceased father means what?

Her father means my grandfather who was a Primary School Teacher in State Govt, died on 2013.

According to my knowledge the pension will be granted to Ur grandmother if she is not alive or deceased how Ur mother or mother sister claim pension.if any money is there it can be inherited

My grandmother died on 2016. After she is died my mother claim the family pension. But my mother's elder widow sister not co-operate with my mother to get this pension.

My grandmother died on 2016. After she is died my mother claim the family pension. But my mother's elder widow sister not co-operate with my mother to get this pension.

Malashree Pakira: your grandma was receiving pension because she was the wife of your grandpa. But, if after the death of your grandma, your mother has been drawing that pension, then it is illegal. The pension of your grandpa should have been stopped after the death of your grandma. Maybe, nobody has informed to the Govt. that your grandma also had died. But, anyhow, your mother or her sister cannot draw pension of your grandpa? Not only the total amount drawn up to now will be recovered but criminal proceedings can also be initiated.

Please see these notice : School Education Department Memo No. 39-SE(B) dated 10.01.2008 and No. 95-SE(B) ft. 13.4.10 provide for the extension of the benefit of family pension to the widowed/divorced and un-married daughters of Teachers and Non-Teaching employees of Non-Government Aided educational institutions, West Bengal.

Malashree Pakira: Please clarify, if you aren't offended only then, whether your grandpa was employed in the non-govt. aided educational institutions, West Bengal? Because the order which you have quoted, applies to the West Bengal non govt aided educational institutions.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu