Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vignesh (Regional General Manager)     04 February 2013

Unrealistic decesion by the society

Hi,

Iam Vignesh Jagannath based in Mumbai, I own a house and shop in the same building where i reside and want to have a few clarification on the below point

1) The shop which i own, we run a hotel over there, and there are a total of 5 shops in the Building, everytime when the water bill is received we have been charged the total amount of the bill which is not collected from other shop owners, now when we opposed to it our water supply has been cut and it is done by the society(The other shops consist of Spare parts, Dispensary, Carpenter & one shop is closed thruought)

2) A patach work of the building was carried out around 6 months ago the entire surrounding of the building was covered as a part of Maintainence but the area near my shop was left as it is.

We have been paying all the maintainence charges and other bills levyd on us from the society on timely basis then why there is a injustice like this to us, please need someones assistance if i take any legal action what should be my first step or what necessary actions can i take in order to restart the water supply at my shop

Regards

Vignesh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register