LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhil   29 December 2017

Unpaid interim maintenance

My wife had filed only for maintanence and judge gave interim maintanence of Rs 6,000 for elder son and Rs 6,000 for younger daughter and Rs 1,000 to wife in HMA. My question is: -

1) What is the further process as all the allegations of wife are fake
2) What if i don't pay a single penny, then what process can she follow as i do not have any property or any deposit on my name
3) Arrears of last two years pending as interim maintanence order was just delivered last week
4) Should i go absconding as no other case has been filed till now except HMA
5) Wife may file fake DV case now! What worst can happen to me if she files DV or even Sec 125 as my income is 39k per month
6) What should be the strategy to convince her for MCD of 13 Lakhs against her demand of Give 30 Lakhs and take instant MCD

Learning

2 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     29 December 2017

Hope you have counsel, better to raise this query with him/ her.

Sachin (N.A)     29 December 2017

Originally posted by : Abhil
My wife had filed only for maintanence and judge gave interim maintanence of Rs 6,000 for elder son and Rs 6,000 for younger daughter and Rs 1,000 to wife in HMA. My question is: -

1) What is the further process as all the allegations of wife are fake
2) What if i don't pay a single penny, then what process can she follow as i do not have any property or any deposit on my name
3) Arrears of last two years pending as interim maintanence order was just delivered last week
4) Should i go absconding as no other case has been filed till now except HMA
5) Wife may file fake DV case now! What worst can happen to me if she files DV or even Sec 125 as my income is 39k per month
6) What should be the strategy to convince her for MCD of 13 Lakhs against her demand of Give 30 Lakhs and take instant MCD

Better to start paying maintenace from date of order, for pending arrears she need to file execution petition, if she files the execution petiton ask the court to make installment of that amount.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register