Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prem   10 July 2015

U2 zone land in maharashtra

Dear Sir,

I wanted to book a plot in Sealink project in Navi Mumbai being built by M/s Landscape. This area is in demand right now due to proposed Shivadi-Nhava Railway project by goverment. Their documents show that land is for agriculture but they say that it comes under U2 zone, so residence and commercial can be built upon it, no need to make it NA. I thought the land must be NA before building houses on it. I had already invested some money on this project to buy plot and now they are saying you need to submit 7/12 utara which i dont have.Request you to suggest what to be done to solve this issue

Regards.

Prem

Learning

3 Replies

Rakesh Kashinath Kamble   18 July 2016

I am also planning to invest in this project. Prem, pls suggest  if you have add additional information on same. This is not NA plots but u2 zone plot as you mentioned.

Anand Ghore   09 October 2017

Dear all, zoning should be ur 2nd concern. Because Sealink project are doubtful. I have been tracking this companies project from as long as 4 years. They have not given possession to any of the customers yet. Beware, there is no use of buying a land of which you will not get possession. What if you want to construct a house on the land u purchase from sealink, when they don't give possession of the land. All people, don't get trapped buy the very reasonable price that they offer. All of you, lease circulate this msg so that each and every one gets aware of this.

Anand Ghore   09 October 2017

Dear all, zoning should be ur 2nd concern. Because Sealink project are doubtful. I have been tracking this companies project from as long as 4 years. They have not given possession to any of the customers yet. Beware, there is no use of buying a land of which you will not get possession. What if you want to construct a house on the land u purchase from sealink, when they don't give possession of the land. All people, don't get trapped buy the very reasonable price that they offer. All of you, please circulate this msg so that each and every one gets aware of this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More