U/s 138 of negotiable instruments act


i am dealing with a partnership company,the names of partners is not known,

it is any unregistered company and hence no records are available with ROF,

RTI with bank has refused to give details,

the person whom i am dealing is only puppet and real benificiary is someone else,

i am not aware if he is one of the partners or not,

since the cheque is dihonoured now how do i issue the notice and to whom?

kindly advise,


u can make the company party and even the directors or the partners as the case may be. 2, the address of the person is must. o


Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email:ramachary64@gmail.com

You can get information from registrar of firms. All partners are responsible for keeping the business records straight, keeping finances in order, and paying the business taxes. Further, if the management roles of the individual partners have been set out ahead of time in a partnershipagreement, individual members accept a legal duty to fulfill these roles.


company is must necessary party

without add company complaint is not maintainable



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu