Two vehicle collided - fir should be registered against both


Dear Sir,

Two vehicle collided and both vehicle damaged .....FIR should be registered against both Owner/Driver

Any Judgment on this Point please ...


With regards

Uday Kumar 




self employed

Generally Fir is registered only when there is physical hurt to any of the passenger due to one of the drivers negligence. If there  is no physical injury then the police can give  panchanama report and  is issued to the both parties which will be useful for insurance claims .



When a 'major injury' (aacording to the police) happens to person or persons in one of the vehicles only police is blind as to whose fault it was. They will file FIR against the driver of the other vehicle. If the collision was between a car and  a two-wheeler they will hold the car driver responsible




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu