Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajiv (ceo)     25 November 2014

Two ecs mandates given but not sent by finance co

dear sir

I have brought one tV for 22000/- the shop owner given me zero% interest and i have given ECS mandate to the shop. 10 installments of 2200/= each but the co did not produced the same to bank

after few days finance co professional called me to sign another mandate and i given again .

But still the finance co is not producing my ecs mandate to banks and asking me money to pay cash

where as they have not  returned my ECS mandates as well as not ready to return any of above.

They shown me a fake ECS return mandate where name and sign of any one is not there.

I had emailed the company against missue of my two ecs mandates and asked to either producce to banks or return to me and take the money

Now they sent me legel notice to pay with 3300  excess as five installments are nto paid

I think the co and shop owner co both are chaeting me and harrashing me

can i lodge case of cheating fraud and harrashment and loss of prestige against the co and shop owner ??

please advice

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 November 2014

If the act of cheat or fraud appears you can lodge a complaint with the police for necessary action or else, issue them a legal notice and regularise the issue through the said legal demand notice if not you may approach consumer forum for deficiency of service.

rajiv (ceo)     02 December 2014

police can lodge case under 420 ......financial misappropriations   ....breach of trust  as well as unethical business terms ??

rajiv (ceo)     17 December 2015

still the finance co has not processed the ECS mandates and  money via ECS mandates is not debited to my account and co asking more than double money via sms and telephone calls ...i have given written complaints in police station but they have not registered any case yet ...

should i press the police authorities to lodge FIR  ?

police authorities stated orally to close the bank account....also

i have given application in police station ....looking like a syndicate crime breach of trust cheating  like wise ....

pl guide me what action they can take ....when i have maintained balance for entire money to be paid to them ....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register