Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Triial period

Dear All,

After fighting for 4 years in one of the North Calcutta court..and after my cross(myself petitioner)still there is no cross happening for my husband.

Reason,

Judge get transfer  inBarasat court every 6 months, or either someone died in the court.every month i get a date..leave my office ...go to the court and his cross does not happen.

is this is how the Barasat court works?is this is how the petitioner are treated..is there any way i can highlight this mail and make it reach to the higher authority to understand what mental and financial agony i am going though.

to indicate my husband did RCR against me before i filed for divorce..but the same got dismissed...as it went ex party and he did not take any action neither was present there during the judgement...since then 2 years have passed i am visiting the court every month.with hope that his cross will happen but alas ..seems he and his lawyer has done something to the court never his turn comes...wish to know is it my fate...will it go on like this in Barasat court kolkata...i have filed it against mental cruelty...no alimony requirment...generally how long more it will take for me to get divorce...(my cross is over)

Can anyone please help...

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 August 2014

Lok Adalat facility is there in every court. file a petition to transfer your case to court adalat. Instantly it completes. But both the parties must appear on the given date and time by the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register