Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Bansilal Vispute   27 August 2019

Transfer the case from Shule to Nashik

Dear Experts,
Due to some internal family issue my sister and her husband has been living saperately from the last 10 years. My sister's husband is eccentric fellow. Whenever my sister was living with her husband that time her husband was troubling and tortured to my sister more. Most of the time he was mauling and injured to my sister and when we tried to register complaint he was managing the police also thats why my sister was decided to living saperately. Now her husband has deliberately filed the case in Dhule family court against my sister and my sister is living in Nashik. Her husband had deliberately file the case in Dhule court so that my sister have to travel again and again from Nashik to Dhule for attending the case. So we requested to court to transferred the case from Dhule to Nashik court but her husband shown the reason to the court that his mother is sick, unwell and same he presented the documents to the court so court is also verdicts from his side. My sister has not possible to go there in Dhule court from Nashik again and again. She has two childrens in which one is in 11th standard and second ia in 9th standard.
Thus could you please suggest any solution so that case will transfer from Dhule court to Nashik court.

Thanks and regards,
Raj

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     28 August 2019

does your sister any time resided in area where her husband filled case?
what exactly the case about

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     28 August 2019

Your sister can approach Bombay High Court, cite all reasons, and request transfer of case to Nashik family court.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     28 August 2019

Your sister can approach Bombay High Court, cite all reasons, and request transfer of case to Nashik family court.

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     28 August 2019

Application for Transfer is to be filed before the hon'ble high court of concerned jurisdiction. Consult a prudent lawyer of your vicinity

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     28 August 2019

Application for Transfer is to be filed before the hon'ble high court of concerned jurisdiction. Consult a prudent lawyer of your vicinity

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register