LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chaitali   05 February 2015

Transfer of tenancy and conveyance by mhada

My Father had bought a flat in  name of my mother in 1983 in Mhada from a tenant. Since then ( 1983) we are residing in this property and we have society share certificate transfered in my mothers name.  However we had submitted papers of transfer of tenancy to Mhada since 2004, and in between they took part payments from us for transfer of tenancy and yet till date they have not transfered the flat in our name as on Mhahda List. We have haven been asking Mhada since last so many years for this but its all in vain inspite of several letters to them. Now our society has approached Mhada for Conveyance and we are insisting Mhada to transnfer the proprty in our name but they are demanding now 1 lakh Rs to give a NOC to society to transfer on our name. We are worried whether this time also Mhada will play its tricks and take 1 lakh Rs from us and still do not do our work as before!! Our society has given us a NOC to be given to Mhada ,stating the members of Society does not have objection to transfer the said flat in my mothers name.  Can any one please help to let me  know whether we can rely on this NOC from Mhada and wait until conveyance is done or we need to get first the Transfer of Tenancy in our name !!!

Please guide me!

Thank you ,

Chaitali

Learning

1 Replies

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     05 February 2015

Mhada should transfer after 10yrs. When SOC is with u, I should file suit in co.sumer court for sufficiency in service

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register