Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamal Kamal (Mr)     21 March 2017

Transfer of property after death without will

Hello, 

Please confirm how to residential transfer property which was my father's name. He died 7 years ago. Property is in DELHI. I was to transfer it to my name. No other leagal hiers. I want to sale the property, but on papers my name is no-where. There is no WILL. 

Please guide how to transfer this residential property with minimum expenses and still i get the selling rights. 

Thanks in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 March 2017

Obtain requisite forms/procedure from O/o Authortiy under whose juridiction property falls. Generically speaking:, death certificate,legal heir certificate, are required.  The authority under whose jurisdiction property falls must have kept detailed procedure for intestate succession on its website also.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 March 2017

The property shall be transferred in the name of all ClassI legal heirs.

Obtain latest mutation record after updation of inheritance.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 March 2017

Since your father had died without leaving any WILL, his property will go in equal share amongst his Class-I heirs viz., his widow (i.e. your mother), his children and also his mother (in case she is alive).

Kamal Kamal (Mr)     24 March 2017

Thanks for replies, 

My Mother is not alive. She dies before father. so in that came i am the only legal hier. So how to transfer to property to my name, so that i get the selling rights. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 March 2017

If mother has predeceased then she has NO share.

As already posted approach O/o Authority under whose jurisdiction property falls, with requisite documents/forms/annexures.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register