LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil (salesman)     23 November 2014

Transfer of case in other state

Can i ask for transfer of case in same condition to other state as being i am MALE and i am the only person in my family who lives in the city & state & no other relatives are staying in that state or city as i am facing problem with earnings & livelihood my age is nearing 55 on other hand my wife had taken all of my earnings & my business in her name and living very lavish life  with her boyfriend my child is also living with her as i could not provide good life to my child. where should i appeal whether at family court or high court or supreme court . The case is running at family court from last three years. 

Please suggest me what to do 

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 November 2014

Dear, Yes you can, if case is going in a different state then file transfer before SC, otherwise if in same state but different courts then to the HC of that state.... Kapil chandna adv, 9899011450

fighting back (exec)     23 November 2014

@anil, if the case is in another state, then you have to approach the supreme court with your petition seeking transfer and stay on proceedings going on in family court. this is a bit expensive process, practically speaking with regards to lawyers fees, secondly, the case will not be very strong, because the law generally favors women, so it would not be that easy. provided, you offer to pay her the expenses to and from your city, and also include stay expenses during dates. then the SC might give it a consideration, otherwise it is fruitless thing to run to SC.......finally it is ur choice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register