Trademark registration

Dear sir,
I want to get trademark registration for my one of the client in New Delhi under class 25 (Readymade Garments). I am a CA (Inter) & ICWAI (Inter) qualified i.e not a CA or Advocate. Can I still file the Trademark registration application. Please suggest me.

Thanks in anticipation
Shammi

Trade Mark Application can be filed by a proprietor or its authorised Trade Mark Agent or Attorney.

Have you signed any appointment letter or agreement which contains terms of employment ? Provide a copy for better guidance

Miss shruti,

I have not signed any appointment letter or agreement which contains terms of employment.

Thanks

Dear Mam,

One more question please, Is Digital signature is mandatory to file Trademark Registration Application.

Thanks

Shammi

Advocate

Just search the portal of Government of India, Controller General of Patents and Designs and Trademarks, Department of Industries Policy and promotions, Ministry of Commerce and Industry. You will get all the necessary information from there.

Dear Sir,

I have browsed the said website but I have a little confusion regarding the Digital Signature. Whether is it mandatory for filing new trademark application.

Thanks

Shammi

Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email:ramachary64@gmail.com

Digital signature is compulsory. The Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trade Marks (CGPDTM) has stipulated a Class-III category certificate for e-Filing of Patent and Trade Marks applications in India.

You are requested to obtain a "Class 3 Individual-Others" type of a Digital Certificate

Thanks to all of you.

Sir, Is class 3 DSC is mandatory.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu