Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NPKailaasam (ADVOCATE & Management Consultant)     14 July 2014

To get the arbitral award from the arbitrator

Dear Sir/Madam,

An Arbitration proceedings was initiated against my client and for that my client received notice and attended the arbitration proceedings twice at that stage ,when my client asked for the copy of the accounts from the other party through the arbitrator and he not supplied with that and afterwards the date of hearings not mentioned by the arbitrator to my client and he is very innocent cannot follow that and leave that matter. Now the finance company by filing an E.P in Sub Court by obtaining arbitral award initiated execution proceedings using the arbitral award.Now my question is 1. Whether the arbitrator must serve a copy of the award to the concerned party is mandatory 2. How can we obtain the arbitral award copy from the arbitrator 3. the E.P. filed at March 2014, in that the degree date noted as 24.05.2013 and whether we go for appeal U/S 34 of the act by availing the copy of the order now. 4. Can we get the arbitral award through requesting in Regd post letter

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     15 July 2014

Repeated query 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=105609&offset=1#.U8VI4pSSw6l

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register