Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rafiqsq   27 March 2015

Title right

Dear Experts

I have a couple of questions on right of my property, almost a year back i purchased a site say from Mr.X and got it registered as well.

Now few days back I received a notice that property Seller (Mr.Y) who sold the property to Mr.X is not the real owner but it was wife and is passed away now, their daughter sent a notice that Mr.X has no right to sell the property and he sold without knowledge of his daughter.

In this case what is my fault. i purchased property in good faith, is there any flaw in my transaction, if so where do i stand.

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

rafiqsq   27 March 2015

Dear Experts

there is typo error in my previous post which is corrected now and shows as underlined.

I have a couple of questions on right of my property, almost a year back i purchased a site say from Mr.X and got it registered as well.

Now few days back I received a notice that property Seller (Mr.Y) who sold the property to Mr.X is not the real owner but it was wife and is passed away now, their daughter sent a notice that Mr.Y has no right to sell the property and he sold without knowledge of his daughter.

In this case what is my fault. i purchased property in good faith, is there any flaw in my transaction, if so what i should do.

Appreciate your views

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register