Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajendra Singh   03 February 2016

Tips on speaking confidently and freely express to judge?

hi fellow group members,

context : not by choice but facing a matrimony dispute (DV) - Maintenance. Have had a few hearings already. I have an advocate but sobre and soft spoken whereas the other side is brash and cunning (perfect for girl)!

I attend the hearing sometimes but isn't going the way i would expect. the judge hears only for a few minutes and the idea of both side lawyers is to do the formality. bow down , show cheeks and run repeat mode of "my lord". substance is nill - not being cynical but that's fact how Indian courts (read male slaugheter houses are run).

at times i have attempted to stear the discussions but to no avail as that's not their priority.

judges are least bothered and lawyers have their selfish interest. Changing lawyer hasn't helped yet.

May i ask fellow GUYS members on some tips to have a proper body language and vocabulary to use? don't advice on the lines on "in rome be like romans" cause that's absurd""

i also get that masssaging the ego of judges is utmost priority so yes let's add on these lines if any tips really appreciate....

Learning

2 Replies

fighter (Software professional)     03 February 2016

I filed divorce on cruelty grounds in ahmedbad family court in december 2014.Till now nothing happened.4 times summons sent.Summons not returned which are sent by court.2 RPAD summons returned with endorsement"प्राप्तकर्ता घर पर  नहीं  मिली".after knowing of divorce case all the dowery harrasment cases filed on me.Now my lawyer is doing nothing.He is not even moving application for paper publication.What i observe about 80% of lawyers:

जज  को  फेस ही  नहीं  करना  चाहते 

कोर्ट  से  भागने  की  पड़ी  रहती  है 

तुम  उनको  कुछ  बताओगे  तो  कहेंगे  मैं  वकील  हूँ  या  तुम 

केस  में  क्या  होगा  किसी कोई नहीं  जानता यह  टोटल  जज  की  मर्ज़ी  है 

फ़ालतू  के  excuse देते  रहते  हैं 

ज्यादातर वकीलों  को  कानून  का  ज्ञान  ही  नहीं  है 

मेरा  वकील पहला  नोटिस  आउटर  स्टेट  नार्मल  पोस्ट  से  भिजवाया ...उसे  पता  ही  नहीं  था  की  आउटर  स्टेट  नोटिस  रजिस्टर्ड  पोस्ट  से  भेजना  चाहिए 

वकीलों  को  आपके  केस  से कोई  मतलब  नहीं  है   वह  अच्छे  केस  को  भी  बिगाड़  देते  हैं.....

अगर केस  जीतना  है तो  खुद  को  ही  सीरियस  होना  पड़ेगा.....क्यों  की  वकील  को  असलियत नहीं  पता  है.....

80 फीसदी  वकीलों  से बहस  करना  अंधे  को  दीपक  दिखाने  के  बराबर है 

कोर्ट  पुलिस  वकील  ज्यादातर  करप्ट  हैं.....

Rajendra Singh   03 February 2016

spot on most of you!!!

commend the post from Renuka. on the lines of Chintan Upadhyay - Bhagat Singh of this Revolution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register