Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan (faculty)     23 July 2015

Threatening and false allegations

Dear Experts,

Greetings to you all!

My newly constructed path to my house was closed using stones et.c by my Uncle/Chacha and his agents (son of my bua)  in my absence and the old path uncle encroached to make shops in my absence when I was out of state/town.

As I came to know my uncle had started consturction of shops on our remaing undivided land (same he did before also), i got stay order againt him. 

The path was created on the land under stay now. He wanted to make shops by removing my newly constructed path in my absence.

He also removed my building material from the disputed land and threw in my house adding damage to my house also, for which I registed complaint to local police station.

Now when i go home they do not allow me to clear the path saying there is stay on land. As the khasra number on which i took stay also covers small part of my already constructed house apart from empty remaining land, they do not allow me to do maintenance even of that part of my house which is on another khasra no saying some portion of house also falls in the khara no. under stay.

Taking his respect and elderly status I did not strech the topic and just fullfilled the basic requirments to informe the police and got the daily diary report copy from police station.

But later on I came to know he was planning to register fake criminal cases againt me for harassment.

I left the state/town and came back to workplace.

Please, suggest

Is removing someone's occupancy/material and from undivided land and damaging his house/property in his absence is a non-bailable warrant (as suggested by someone)? 

If yes, can I get it against him now after around 1 year? 

Can I do maintenance (white wash or window fixing ,electric wiring etc) in that case legally?

Can I clear the obstacles from path, legally?

How and from where to get protection against their physical and other threats to get it done?

Your advise will be very valuable.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register