LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SARANJEET SINGH   23 May 2017

Termination policy by employeer

Whats will be do the employee if he resgine his service with 30 days notice period and hr manager gives the termination mail without any reason , and said , as per instruction by management , The Company name is Woven Gold Acrylic India P Ltd , located at delhi , now they are not maitained the company standared in a mkt , lots of sales , product and service issues in market and beind regional sales manager role manage all of things but all dealers & distributer stopped there working so company owner has decided to me termination with probation period with in 10 month of working perid after putting the resignation with 30 days notice period . please guide me what will i do or what will be next step for me Regards Saranjeet Singh

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 May 2017

Take relieving order and all pending dues from the company and joint in other company with due respect with past management.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 May 2017

Focus on finding another job and source of livelihood.

You want to contest the termination?

If you do not want to contest then obtain FnF statement, service certificate, relieving letter, Form16, salary slips of all months, PF number a/c slips,ESIC card,NOC/NDC, clean BGV/reference check etc etc

Of get all of these and agitate later, against termination.

There is NO limitation to approach the tribunal however delay sholuld be avoided.

If you want to contest termination then you may do so in appropriate forum, as per your nature of duties and designation?

The employee has already resigned.

Then why termination? Post full details, if known to you.

Is HR Manager empowered to appoint and terminate?

‘As per instructions given by management does not specify anything in specific and at the same time point to reason that is not intentionally specified…………………’

In a sense it is stigmatic.

It could be aimed to deny notice pay ( alleging some miscionduct) as in appointment letter?

Prior to it has employer anytime in writing issued any stinker, notice, show cause notice on any misconduct?

If yes,did you submit explanation under proper acknowledgment?

While posting such queries employee should post basic information! 

It can help to ascertain appropriate forum and less costly remedies.

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial? 

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

Is any appointment letter, I.Card issued to you?

What is notice period for employee and employer mentioned in it?

Is it mentioned that your employment shall be governed by say; DR policy, Service Rules etc f the establishment and has any copy of these been supplied to you?

How many persons are employed in it? 
What is your designation and nature of duties? 

How many persons report to you? 

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? 
Since how many months you are working? 
Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you? 

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Did you submit notice of resigantion and have its acknowledgment ,POD?

Have you submitted company proeprty/assets (if any) under proper acknowledgment?

Has employer supplied FnF statement, service certificate, relieving letter, Form16, salary slips of all months, PF number a/c slips,ESIC card,NOC/NDC etc etc ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register