Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh Kr Ghosh (HR Asistant)     30 June 2017

Tenant eviction in the event of property sale

Dear Sir,

I am having a small stall near Chittaranjan / Asansol under Salanpur Gram Panchayat (West Bengal) . I have rented it out to Mr. X since 2011. The agreement is for 3 years and after expirary with a gap of 5-10 days a fresh agreement done with 5% increment in rent per year. Now I fear, if in coming days due to financial crisis if I need that shop back for running my own business, as I ask my tenant to evict the premise with proper notice period as mentioned in agreement could he create any problem OR in future if I wish to sale the property due to financial crisis could he create any problem, though I first offer my tenant to purchase it as per market rate else I have to sale it to someone else. I might need to sale it for buying a house of my own as I am staying in rent since 2010.

Please advice.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 June 2017

Your approach is right.

If you are sure that you need to sell in specific time, and are also apprehensive start effort now and let it remain vacant for some time.

If matter is not resolved amicably take help  from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More