LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja (Advocate)     22 January 2018

Temporary injection

I Have loan of 18lakh home loan in Bajaj finance, I have bounced 4 EMI, even Bajaj finance sent notice for recovery. Problem is that there is dowry case running in court only summons has issued against me from my wife. My wife has occupied my house illegally. Now I am staying with my parents’ house now. I thought of starting divorce case after selling my house. During this time she has put temporary injection order and OS number has been issued against the property. So that I cannot sell the property Can I remove the injection order to sell my property. How can I do to remove the injection order. What can I do to sell my house before I start the divorce case. I do not want to give single rupee to my wife

Learning

7 Replies

Raja (Advocate)     22 January 2018

Sir i got your valid point, now wife occupied my house and not even looking after my parents (leave me).

then why should i get into pain of paying EMI, and make her confertable, when we are suffering from pain.

bank collection agent are requesting to give away the property to bank so that they will put the property to aution and sell it.

alway why men should get the pain by evil activity of wife.

Sachin (N.A)     23 January 2018

How much amount is outstanding against your loan ?

Raja (Advocate)     23 January 2018

Sir loan was 48 lakh in 2014 now it�s 17 lakh outstanding

Ramesh Singh

we dont bring wife for enjoyment, they also required enjoyment so they come, two ways handshake.

we spend more than their father spending money since thier birh .

gave independent house cost of 1cr, gave 5 lakh of gold, gave 2 lakh of sarees, gave international trips every year for 6 years.

did his father gave this ................. not single rupee dowyry i took, no his father gave.

But 498A is ready in hand....so what LAW has

Sachin (N.A)     23 January 2018

Yes, you can stop paying emi, Finance Co. will sell your house. Otherwise it would be very difficult to make her out from house. It won't have negative effect on your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register