LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   30 December 2017

Telepathy

can Telepathy be used in solving a criminal case?is there any example in which telepathy has been used in solving any case?

Learning

12 Replies

Rahul   30 December 2017

I just want to know, if there is anything in the IPC which can base decision based on the telepathy.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     30 December 2017

Agree with Ramesh ji. 

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     30 December 2017

Dear Mr. Rahul,

Thanks for entertaining us.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     31 December 2017

There is no scientifc evidence for telepathy. Hence there is no law. But if you try to cheat gullible people claiming telepathic powers, you can be punished.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     31 December 2017

Consult Mystic Sadhguru. He is the best man to answer your query. Yes, it exist among the Hindu Seers, not only clairvoyant or telepathy but even delivering things appears to be possible. But I have not come across any Law using such methods in the court.What about committing a crime by using mind control or hypotnisim?.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     31 December 2017

Using hypnotism for theft is a crime. Hypnotism has scientific basis.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     31 December 2017

Yes, hypnotism is no more an arts but a science.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     01 January 2018

Ramesh Singh, telepathy exist among the Hindu seers and is still there, and what about remote viewing? Do you think CIA and KGB are using remote viweing?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     01 January 2018

Ramesh Singh, there is no use erasing a memory. Our mind is just a society's garbage, and even if you wiped away the memories completely like formating your memory card, it will poured in again and filled it up. I believed in Hindu Telepathy because there is something known as Chitah in each of us, which is non physical, not electric or electro magnetic but a quantum leap from physical to non physical known as "SHIVA". Once there is a Quantum leap from physical to non physical telepthy is nothing and even physically delivering something is possible. I learnt this from my spiritual guide Mystic Sadhguru. I am very much a Christian but his teaching has termendously enriched my spiritual Life.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     01 January 2018

There is too much entertainment. GST will have to be paid.

Rahul   01 January 2018

Thaks everyone for your valuable feedback.

@ Mr Ramachandran, hope you have TV for that ;). I was tryig to help someone here..

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     02 January 2018

Ramesh Sir, I have listen to Earth science Scientist Gregg Bradden's lectures several times, and he has delivered several lectures on earth magnetic field including antena placed in the North Pole to study global human emotions, which revealed termendous shift in global human emotions when Lady Diana's death was announced and the 9/11. Many things which we thought as occult is now revealing as scince. To my shocking utter surprised Indian Sanskirt is far far ahead of our modern scientist. Consider this when British Neuro scientist David Eagleman, interviwed Sadhguru, he and ofcourse millions of audience globally got the shock of their life, with the sanskirt knowledge, that exist many thousands years ago.Indian mystics are very much aware of all these stuffs contains in sanskirts knowledge, that we are talking about. In the near future these sanskirt knowledge will play a vital role in many fields of our life and for the benefit of all mankinds.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register