LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (accounts)     22 November 2012

Tax..laweyrs..&..studnts...plz..help!!very..serious..plz

Dear..sirs/maam..&..student...this...is..raj...i..m..in..big..problem..plz..help..plz......plz..i..m..25..a..ca.inter..&..cwa..interr..&..b.com(h)...i..m..quiting..both..the..finals...i..cant..study..more...i..need..a..job..and..i..wish..to..b..a...tax..consultant..but..the..problem..is..that..i..m..frm..a..small..town..here..tax.consultants..are..not..so..well..established..if..i..work..here..i..wil..get..3000..pm..only..and..not..enough..work..exp..so..i..need..to..join..the..best..lawyer..in..the..country..where...i..can..gain..enough..knowledge..on..direct..tax,,excice,,and,,service..tax..so..that..after..4..yrs..i..can..open..my..own..tax..firm...and..the..2nd..benifit..i..wil..get..if..i..work..in..a..big..firm..is..that..i..wil..b..paid..a..good..salary..plz..help..me..plz...i..need..minimum..13000p.m...i..dnt..hv..any..financial..support..the..salary..that..iwil..get..i..wil..make..saving..out..of..it..plz..help..me..what..shall..i..do..i..prefer..to..go..to..kolkata,delhi,mumbai..i..wil..work..for..4..yrs..with..my..full..effort..even..night..shifts..&..on..sunday..plz..help..me..plz..i..dnt..hv..any..other..option..i..dnt..have..any...work..experience..but..i..m..a..bright..student..plz..tel.me..wht..to..do.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More