LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay chavan   10 February 2017

Tampering of FIR

1. There is tampering of FIR by police, FIR was registered by police against me under IPC 304, with 34, Police Inspector is complainant, I have (certified by court) copy of untampered FIR. What should I do? 2. Date and day entered in FIR are different than actual date. How this will help? 3. As per aligation, person died due to electrocution, but viscera was not sent for forensic lab. Is it normal? 4. I stay at Pune which is 450 km away from the place of incident, I wasn\'t at place of incident and I don\'t own land in that vicinity. My name has been drawn based on here say. 5 IO and complainant are same. 6. Chargesheet is now being within a week, should I opt for discharging under 226?

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     10 February 2017

Mr. Vijay,

Both the copies of the FIR are need to be seen. The contradictory statements in both the FIRs are to be seen, then we can decide about the grounds which can be made out of the same.

Are you the only accused in the case? what was the place of insidence? What does the PM report says? Is there any justification given for not procuring the viscera?

Please mention the detail facts of the case.

Adv. Yogen Kakade, PUNE

Jurycon Incorporation (Advocates & Consultants)
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Phone: 020-65248888 / 09225510883

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register