Tamilnadu UDR scheme issue


I seek expert opinions for my following queries (Tamilnadu UDR scheme)


  1. I had some Land at Arakkonam Taluk, Tamil nadu. However few years back there has an UDR measurement. Before UDR, we have 42 feet frontage to our plot. After the UDR measurement, it has reduced to 39 feet and recorded. My father was illiterate and unable to understand the consequences at that time. We are very children’s on those days and unable to understand these procedures. Now my father or mother was no more and I have taking care all of the properties accordingly.
  2. in view of the reduced land size, I requested land survey authorities to measure the same according to my previous records and issue our proper land back to us. I have complained to Dist, Collector, Tahasildar etc. regarding this. I have submitted my appeal through Monday petition couple of month back and till not received any reply from the concerned authorities.
  3. In spite of my repeated requests, I did not receive any response or feedback.
  4. Hence, to whom I have to approach for return back my land with proper documents. Kindly advice. What are the procedures to follow, please?


Ramesh Babu




If you have a copy of the letter sent to the Collector with the acknowledgment you can file a writ in the High Court







Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu