Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHIRAG SAWANT (STUDENT - CA FINALS)     16 January 2014

Synopsis of how inflation i.e. mehngai goes out of control.

Respected Sir / Madam, 
     Given below is point-wise brief explanation of Depth of Seriousness of Financial Matter of India which I have given to one of the querry raised by my friend who is An IIM Alumni, which I will try to explain you in brief as given below:

1) Govt. of India doesn't run economy out of it's own pocket money. Neither Sonia Gandhi Or PM Manmohansingh does so. Right?

2) Every year Budget is presented which gives Estimated figures of Expenditures to be incurred by The Govt. of India (GoI) for people welfare like Subsidy in Health Care Facilities, Education, Defence Etc.

3) Now to meet up these expenses, GoI has dept. called "Indian Revenue Services (IRS)" woking in North Block of Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi.

4) IRS designs Revenue Collection Policy to collect money in the form of Taxes from public. 

5) There are 2 Types of Taxes - Direct Tax And Indirect Tax.

6) Direct Tax means "Income Tax" And Indirect Tax means "Central Excise, Vat, Service Tax?!!, House Tax, Municipal Tax Etc.

7) Now Suppose, there is proposed Target of collecting Revenue of 5 Lacs Crores against Expenditure of 5 Lacs Crores in the financial year.

8) Out of 5 Lacs Crores 3 Lacs Crores is to be collected thru Direct Tax i.e. Income Tax and other 2 Lacs Crores from Indirect Tax. Ok.

9) Now, if after half yearly review of Revenue Collection Policy, it is concluded that GoI would be able to collect only 2 Lacs Crores from Direct Tax against 3 Lacs Crores. Now tell me what would GoI do to fulfill Deficit of 1 Lacs Crores????? Simple, they will collect it Indirectly. Ok.

Now, tell me that even if your income is below 3 Lacs per annum and you say that you are Not Paying Tax, is it Correct???? 

Now, supposing you are paying Indirect Tax Rs.100/- Daily on an Average, then per annum Tax Paid by every person will be = Rs.100 X 365 Days = Atleast Rs. 36,500/- ONLY!!!!!!! And By Entire Population of More than 100 Crores = 36,500 X 1000000000 = .......Rupaiyahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Now, What if given above Rupees is Paid "Out of Pocket" by The Common Man of India But Doesn't Reaches The Govt. of India's Treasury at All??????? 

Hope you will understand How the Inflation i.e. MEHNGAI is going Out of Control. 

Eagerly waiting for your +ve reply.

Join Us in Our Campaing to Give Permanent Solution(s) to "MEHNGAI" i.e.Inflation and giving Happiness to The Common Man of India Forever.

You can also join it and take the benefit. Join "India Against Mehngai" Movement Now and share your success story with us now.

Thanks for your support.

Yours Sincerely,

(A Group of FCA's - Future Chartered Accountants of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)

THANE. 
MAHARASHTRA. 
INDIA.
And Friends From,
MAHARASHTRA, RAJASTHAN, WEST BENGAL, UTTAR PRADESH (U.P.), MADHYA PRADESH (M.P.), ASSAM And Other States of INDIA.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register