Survival guide ... printing a book

Worker

the members guiding here to a lay person is a nice activity

i m a publisher

can u experts compile a book on survival in false cases ?

we can publish such book

i m ready to work on no profit-no loss basis

many a times, getting advise over the net is not feasible to people.

regards,

shantanu

Total likes : 1 times

Business

Nice initiative.. Please consider releasing in English and all local languages. Publishing local languages will be more useful for person who not known english..

Worker

ya ! English will be the first language.

i personally take the responsibility to translate in Marathi & also in Hindi.

Shantanu

Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA

all the best,though one such guide is available.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Very good suggestion.  But I wonder how one can write such a book?  Mr. Shonee is saying such book is available. How and who has written it?

In India, in more than 90 per cent criminal cases, the accused are innocent.  They are falsely framed.  When I say  criminal case, the people visit this forum think only about section 498-A of IPC.  But in most of the cases including murder, attempt to murder, abettment to suicide, grievous hurt with dangerous weapons, rape, robbery, theft,obstructing the public servant (read police) to discharge his duty, people, who were put behind the bars, are not only innocent but also economically poor.  In all most all excise cases, the women caught for bootlegging are innocent.  In NDPS cases, the people caught are consumers of drugs in small quantities and king pins are never caught.  In prevention of corruption Act, you catch class III and IV employees and never the officer rank people.

All are victims of criminal justice system.  Every one of them cry hoarsely for speedy trial like 498-A victims.  In the case of 498-A victims, at least they will be released within 15 days of arrest.  But in other cases, if the victims are economically poor, there is no one to move even bail application and some of them are spending time in the jail as under trials more than the period prescribed for the offence.

Writing a book for the benefit of people falsely implicated in criminal cases is a noble job.  But what tips can you give to such people, I do not know.  Some people, in some forums and literature suggested to bribe the police before the first appearance in front of magistrate, so  that you will get comforts in the police station during the first 24 hour custody.  Some suggested to bribe the APP/PP, sothat you can get bail.  some suggested to go underground till you get anticipatory bail.  some suggested to go to HC under Section 482 Cr.P.C. for quashing of FIR/Charge sheet, whatever case may be.  Some suggested file counter cases against the complainant and take the complainant to high court and supreme court till the complainant tires and begs for mercy.  I always doubt about the moral and legal effectiveness of all these tips.

Any how, we know, every accused has got a right to declare himself as innocent and falsely implicated till he is convicted.

So, best of luck.   

Senior Partner

Originally posted by :Adv. Chandu 09868332610

"

Very good suggestion.  But I wonder how one can write such a book?  Mr. Shonee is saying such book is available. How and who has written it?

1. HOW and WHO: victim turned activist virtually becoming trained legal commandos by THE SYSTEM have contributed their legal wisdom in publishing THE BOOK and this answers your HOW and WHO.

So best of luck to those victims who are already reading and constantly updating THE BOOK i.e. summing up there is already a book in circulation for victims of false cases as questioned which is written and updated regularly by victims of false cases.

"

If your contribution is there in that book, it is not worth to look at.

zz

Originally posted by :Adv. Chandu 09868332610
"

In India, in more than 90 per cent criminal cases, the accused are innocent.  They are falsely framed.  When I say  criminal case, the people visit this forum think only about section 498-A of IPC.  But in most of the cases including murder, attempt to murder, abettment to suicide, grievous hurt with dangerous weapons, rape, robbery, theft,obstructing the public servant (read police) to discharge his duty, people, who were put behind the bars, are not only innocent but also economically poor.  In all most all excise cases, the women caught for bootlegging are innocent.  In NDPS cases, the people caught are consumers of drugs in small quantities and king pins are never caught.  In prevention of corruption Act, you catch class III and IV employees and never the officer rank people.

All are victims of criminal justice system.  Every one of them cry hoarsely for speedy trial like 498-A victims.  In the case of 498-A victims, at least they will be released within 15 days of arrest.  But in other cases, if the victims are economically poor, there is no one to move even bail application and some of them are spending time in the jail as under trials more than the period prescribed for the offence.

Writing a book for the benefit of people falsely implicated in criminal cases is a noble job.  But what tips can you give to such people, I do not know.  Some people, in some forums and literature suggested to bribe the police before the first appearance in front of magistrate, so  that you will get comforts in the police station during the first 24 hour custody.  Some suggested to bribe the APP/PP, sothat you can get bail.  some suggested to go underground till you get anticipatory bail.  some suggested to go to HC under Section 482 Cr.P.C. for quashing of FIR/Charge sheet, whatever case may be.  Some suggested file counter cases against the complainant and take the complainant to high court and supreme court till the complainant tires and begs for mercy.  I always doubt about the moral and legal effectiveness of all these tips.

Any how, we know, every accused has got a right to declare himself as innocent and falsely implicated till he is convicted.

So, best of luck.   
"

Dear Chandu!

Can u plz tell the source of ur information (in red-font) for the help of one & all here!

Plz elaborate!

rajiv

Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA

Search and read 498-a survival guide.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

PS: No comments on Adv Chandu's comments :P

Engineer

Dear Chandu Sir & in fact everybody,

Writing and reading or rather practising the "survival kit" in case of 498a is a passe now ..... Its already has been done in the form of "498-a survival guide" and the ziploads of various judgements available on various web forums.

The New Trend

Current genre are now gatecrashing to the various law schools the moment they are implicated in false and frivolous cases. In a completely helpless situation still they have foresighted the value proposition in this new move.

My views: In next 10 years I see thousand of 498a experts passing out as succesful lawyers. its really going to be tough time choosing the best one. Remember,they would be the best in trade (being the real victim).

So quoting from my other post that ........... THE INNOVATION CONTINUES

@ Amit - Appreciate your initiative, go ahead and help the victims in any way which you think is appropriate, be it by publishing a "Strategic piece"

Regards,

Rohit Shukla

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu