Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter

Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Legal Documents > Documents > Survey Number mismatch between Patta and Sale Deed   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1 2

There are 10 Replies to this message

aveeyaar

PL
[ Scorecard : 38]
Posted On 21 May 2011 at 00:08 Report Abuse

Hi All,

I am new member to this forum. I purchased a land in sriperumbudur taluk in 2006 and got Patta in 2009 for the same land. In sale deed the survey no is mentioned as 224/1B, but in patta it is mentioned as 224/14.Other details , like my name and mesaurements were correct. Is this a problem ? Can I get this corrected ? Please tell me the procedure.

Thanks,

Aveeyaar

Total thanks : 1 times

Online certification courses IP, IT and Investment Law

Karl Jacob

Partner/Advocate
[ Scorecard : 200]
Posted On 21 May 2011 at 00:12 Report Abuse

Greetings,

You may want to get it corrected by the revenue authorities. Just to be on the safer side.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )

practicing advocate
[ Scorecard : 35395]
Posted On 21 May 2011 at 05:23 Report Abuse

You file an application to the concerned Revenue Authroity to rectify the mistake the property extract

VIKRAM BALU

Advocate
[ Scorecard : 75]
Posted On 21 May 2011 at 10:43 Report Abuse

If you have contact with your sellor, draft a rectification deed with the correct details and get it registered , very simple procedure involved.

Ajay Kumar Giri

Advocate
[ Scorecard : 28]
Posted On 21 May 2011 at 14:26 Report Abuse

Hi,

Since this is a registerted document so it should be corrected by a rectification deed duly signed by parties and same has to be rgisterted.

Regards

Ajay Giri Advocate

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao

Advocate
[ Scorecard : 637]
Posted On 23 May 2011 at 21:17 Report Abuse

It is better to get a rectification deed to avoid further problems. 

kaku

District Registrar
[ Scorecard : 198]
Posted On 25 May 2011 at 21:53 Report Abuse

dear sir, register a rectification deed where your sale registered.  they cary particulars in indexess also then only your transaction will be corrected. original executent of the sale deed or his successers are needed for this.

Mahendran

BE
[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 20 June 2011 at 14:01 Report Abuse

Hi,

I have the same problem.. In my case i am planning to buy a House (in chennai)and in Patta the South and West boundarries are different than in all the Sale deed(s) (Previous docs).

Now i do not know which boundary is correct either of Patta or all the previous Sale Deeds. Where should i approach to know which one is correct.

Is it enough to correct the last sale deed (Current owner from whom i am planning to buy) according to the patta if patta boundary is correct?

VIKRAM BALU

Advocate
[ Scorecard : 75]
Posted On 20 June 2011 at 21:18 Report Abuse

Patta will not show any boundaries. Get a Map of your survey no.from the concerned Village administrative officer and measure the land/plot with the help of a qualified land Surveyor and get a sketch from him with the boundaries and measurements of the land/ plot mentioned and check the details with previous Sale deed , mainly check whether the pathway in the boundary portion is matching with your sketch. The owners of the land in boundaries may change but the pathway will always remain the same. If okay Then prepare the sale deed accordingly.

banu

-
[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 25 April 2012 at 10:40 Report Abuse

hi,

i face a same kind of issue..i purchased a land five yrs ago now i have applied fro patta transfer and found that the survey number in the registered sale document is 360/2c while in the patta it is 360/6 so i'm not able to do a patta transfer... will filing a rectification deed solve this problem....does this discrepancy affect my ownership of the land.....i have got a EC for the survey no 360/2c shld i also apply for a EC for the new survey number to double chk the ownership..pls help

Related Files

Previous Thread
Previous
Next Thread
Next