Suit for injunction against registered will

My Grand father has total possed area 466 yards since 1957 which is updated in municipal records and map has also been accepted by municipal committee. But area as per sale deed/registry is 300 yards. We have never received any notice from any govt department regarding excess area acquired. Has he rights to make registered will of 466 yard? is this legal?


Check out the judgement given in Allahabad HC in the matter of Smt. Indrawati Devi vs Jaidevi Chatterjee and 6 ors.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu