Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sun Roy (engineer)     16 March 2013

Suggesstion needed

Dear Friends,

This is on of my friend case.
 498a, Crpc 125, 406 and others is running from last 5 year against whole family.. 
Discharge petition, 482 has also canceled and Next month Charged will be filed.
in Crpc 125 files by her on 2007 and interim maintenance granted on 2011 however it has not written from which date it is payable, 2007 or 2011. however our lawyer is not given any suggesstion to him.He has not guided for RCR, or appeal for revision of interim maintenance. So all the time has gone. an execution was filed by her lawyer and Since my friend has no service and not capable to to pay the arrear of the maintenance amount. he went jail for 1 month. My friend lawyer still not provided for judjement copy to his family members.due to non able of payment jail increase for 1 month to 1 month and continuously 3 months. My friends layer not doing any thing  even my friends father wants to attend the court but he was not ready that it will be not good in our favour. friends fater has arrenged some money and told to layer to ready paper so that friends can be released. Friends lawyer still not done anything. he told. It is benificial for him to put in jail. Now is saying that u are doing wrong , opposite party is ready for compromise. You should compromise. Our IA is rs 2000/- (able bodied person and as per minimum wadges act)and compromise to Ts 6 lacs. Friends family r not able to pay the money. However our lawyer pressing hard. I cant understand whether he is from our friend side or her side.
  What should we do, kindly suggest.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register