LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Sharma   21 November 2017

Stories for lawyersclubindia

Greetings from Blue Pigeon! Hope you all are doing well. I am contacting you on behalf of Critaxcorp. Who is providing high quality specialized legal services to organizations and individuals. I wanted to reach out about a story that I thought you might be interested in – 1. While most efforts are going into redressal of s*xual harassment complaints at organizations, little is being done to prevent it. (Center4Posh review ) 2. In wake of so many cases coming to light, it calls for a robust mechanism to tackle s*xual harassment which has a fair focus on prevention. 3. Latest trends in crypto currency. 4. ICO’s in India and its offerings. 5. Challenges faced by crypto currency start-ups in India. 6. Sensitization Programmes educate women to be more aware of their rights. 7. Youngsters should know which acts of them can be criminalized. 8. A taxpayer should know these refunding steps to gain tax benefits. 9. Juvenile Delinquency, Juvenile justice and Indian state 10. Are the new IP rights a great step for India? 11. Legal advice to be kept in mind while building employee engagement initiatives. 12. Can tech apps help women to get rid of s*xual harassment ? Points on which Advocate, Mr. Kanishk Agarwal can share his ideas/insights/thoughts are- 1) Bit coin - The Internet of Money 2) Laws regulating Start-ups in India 3) Sexual Harassment at workplace 4) Contract Management 5) Service Exporter Incentive Scheme 6) Trade Mark - Change in Procedures and Policies We are open to explore media opportunities like article contribution, interaction and story participation in your esteemed publication. Please let us know if this interests you. Looking ahead for your reply on the same. For any information/query, please feel free to contact the undersigned. Regards Rahul Sharma PR Executive Ph: +91 8467009114

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register