Stamp paper or register

I have borrowed money in 2004 based on sale my house on 100 rupees stamp paper. But in 2017 I pay all money (5 lac) to him but he denied and saying that your house is you sold.Currently I am staying in house and all light bill and municipal tax is on my name.please advise how I proceed with him.

Police is not taking FIR against him.they saying you sold your home.A person bribe to police.


You are wasting your time.  You should get in touch with a local lawyer who is well versed in properlty law, show the papers that you have, discuss the matter and take immediate legal action, without further losing time.

Retired employee.

But never give physical possession,--this is more important.  Contact local reliable advocate for precise remedy and preserve all such payments made to him.   Unless the deed and conditions for such sale or studied, any guidance given may not be proper.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu