Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudarshan Pathania (Worker)     19 August 2013

Sra scheme

Dear Sir / Madam,

With due apologies for consuming your valuable moments.

SRA scheme is implemented in my area, however the first draw was done in open ground, that also in presence of Senior Incharge Of Malvani Police Station along with other officers of Mhada, but after that second allotment meeting was taken in residence that also Mhada officers visiting the place after office hours and beside that all committee members got the lottery house in same building that also flats according to there choice.

Now more than 8 years have passed till date SRA identity cards are not be allotted to members, and till date the committee members are taking maintenance from the members in cash, and till date they have not given the balance sheet to the members, nor they have taken Annual General Meeting from past 8 years.

As per IOA norms, lift maintenance care has to be taken by the Developer, but here committee members are using that funds from society funds, till individual building society has not been formed and here person himself declare as Chairman / Secretary, without undergoing for Annual General Meeting. 

Can you please help what action has to be taken against them as i am not the member of the society, but my friends are staying there and they are afraid to come in picture.

Sudarshan Pathania - 9594755355

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register