1. what are the requirements of a special power of attorney for filing multiple cheque dishonour cases as per sec 142 of the N I Act?
2. in whose name the stamp paper document is required to be purchased?
3. Can the witness merely sign the SPOA without giving his name and address?
4. Can overwriting on the number and date of the purchase of stamp paper be accepted without authentication?
5. Can a Partner of the Partnership firm by Stamp Paper mentioning himself as Proprietor of the Partnership firm and thereafter give SPOA to an employ by mentioning himself as Partner, at the time of Preparing the SPOA document.
6. Can the Execution of the SPOA be made at a date before th purchase of the Stamp Paper